Tuesday, September 30, 2008

Feelings on Project 2

The hardest part about project 2 has been deciding what type of writing to do. I finally decided on using a poem. I wanted to incorporate images that portrayed the different lines of the poem. It was hard trying to find and decide upon what images and where but I think I have it narrowed down after a few edits and trims. I like the way the images tie into one another but are still different in there own way. I am still trying to sync up the audio with the images and I have it almost right. I decided to speak the poem and use the words as the audio but I am also thinking about perhaps putting in some background noise behind the text.

2 comments:

Smithdom said...

Hi Megan,

Your project is really nice. It is really pretty and soothing, and it's just the right time of year for it! It incorporates all of the projects requirements nicely. The images are simple, and flow well with your audio track. The audio track is well spoken. Nothing distracts from anything else. The homogeneity is great. The poem has an interesting point of view.

To do: Your idea of adding some "outside noise" is a good one. I would just be sure that it is subtle, to go along with everything else.

Good job! ERiN MH

Sandy Baldwin said...

Megan: OK, a good plan. You'll create a poem + images and sync it with audio. I quite like your audio of the Winco poem. I assume you'll do something similar with your poem for this second project. Of course, you could put the image and audio in a sequence of blog posts, but I recall that you wanted to work with Movie Maker. I think that will produce a good result! You can upload the movie to your project 2 blog. I look forward to seeing it.