Tuesday, October 7, 2008

Response 5

An Exerpt from a short story I wrote Shannonized in the voice of God.


It started with my arms, he rent his daughters of a wife for Octoberfest and two large recliners adjacent to Pittsburgh that thou done, “one that he may be smitten, we were smitten, it was all I delivered thee, my son, nor his city of spices. It started with my daughter! And the people, what is unbelievable how things can snowball from one side and this dead. Harmless sounding I have hardened his daughters. The men of a bookcase,” I will not murder. Thou shalt have no other gods before Israel. It started with a pomegranate split open, until our brother.“ Pick us up one of a thread of heaven! And he rent his daughters of spices. The television sat in the space with a thread of those Expedit bookcases like you have done so? Wherefore hast thou art my arms, “one that weekend for it is a picture for I will not commit adultery. The television sat in the God of those Expedit bookcases like a bookcase.“ Pick us up one innocent idea.

Matt came back Sunday afternoon with 3 large boxes alone told me and two recliners. Our dog curse my voice; then the LORD spake unto his heart, so what we had hoped it was very good. Those Swiss designers sure do, until our brother unto his servants. Those Swiss designers sure do, I delivered thee, of the fish, fill the king? And thou art my voice; for I will make thess swear by the rest of the LORD: Alas, that they may be smitten, of thine ointments than all manner of one of the rest of the LORD spake unto the cattle of the couch and a little over a pomegranate split open, nor his man-servant, clothed in one foot square that monster. It did hold a man this is big when your have to bolt it was very good. Wherefore hast thou to death. Our dog could even lay down before Israel. Our dog could even lay down before me that monster. Those Swiss designers sure do, it was very good.

“We need to my people go with the LORD came mightily upon their faces. “Be sure to these ordinances; and was wrong, and his man-servant, but I put to finish a wife for the ears of the smell of reason, that way everyone can see the LORD spake unto him: Let my son, he rent his own bills,“ We can get a pomegranate split open,“ We can get a pomegranate split open, that thou done basely. Wherefore hast thou to get a good fight but in the daughters. But if the television sat in the end he and off they went with them, fell upon him: I pray thee out, two men of reason, nor his own bills, he had to my son of the television.” I pray thee out of anything too extravagant. I had to mount. “Be sure to these ordinances; then the ears of blood according to my thigh. Two nations are like two little boys buying candy, flee thou shall surely be the wall,” Chase said staring at any thing that they may be smitten, surely he fleeth; for the television!

No comments: