Thursday, October 30, 2008

Thoughts on Project 4

For project four I am going to post a note on Facebook and ask my friends to take photos of either their outfit on them or their outfit laid out before they get dressed. Including their shoes, jewelry, hat, anything they are wearing that day and to tell me what the brand is for each piece article. I will have them email me their photos and then I will upload the pictures to my blog and ask each person to comment on all the the photos and say what they believe that outfit would say about that person. I am going to ask each individual what they think their own outfit says about them, they can be as serious and as funny as they would like to be.
I am going to make sure that no one knows what outfits belong to who, that way people can be as truthful and impartial as they want. My goal with this project is to get as many of my friends as I can to relieve whether or not they judge a book by it's cover, or if they themselves are a slave to the trends. I plan of posting each persons clothes pictures into separate posts on a blog that I will make for the project. Then all of the people who participate can comment on each post without knowing who that person is and they can comment without giving up their names. A possible names for the Blog may be Do you judge a book by it's cover or You are what you wear.

I may give example categories for the people to use as a way to describe the outfits they see. Such as Outdoorsy, Trendy, Business, Comfort, and so forth.

No comments: